In his welcome remarks, The Most Reverend Ephraim S. Fajutagana, Obispo Maximo of the Iglesia Filipina Independiente and chairperson of NCCP emphasized the continuous call of the NCCP for truth and accountability from government.
HOT OFF THE PRESS:
THE INTERSECTIONS OF MIGRATION, HUMAN RIGHTS & DEVELOPMENT JUSTICE
Edited by Liberato C. Bautista & Mervin Sol H. Toquero
Price: Php. 300.00 each (or USD$ 15.00 price includes shipping and handling)
Purchase outside of the Philippines may be placed with the General Board of Church and Society of the United Methodist Church, New York Office, 777 United Nations Plaza, Suite 8G, New York, NY 10017
ANNOUNCEMENTS/EVENTS INVITATION TO BID
Title: Supply of construction materials
Contracting Authority: National Council of Churches in the Philippines
Deadline of submission of Bids: April 7, 2015, 12 MN
NCCP, is launching a Negotiated tender and invites interested suppliers in supplying of the Items.
Bidding will be conducted through Negotiated Procedure.
1. All the goods are for a humanitarian project Brgy. Ferreras, Marabut Samar; Brgy. Serum Basey, Samar; Brgy. Odoc, Marabut Samar, Brgy. Sawa Basey, Samar; Brgy. Salvacion Bsaey Samar; Brgy. Mahayag, Albuera Leyte, and Brgy. 83-C Tacloban City supported by National Council of Churches in the Philippines and Act Alliance.
2. All the goods to be delivered to the Specified Barangay.
3. Please note, the bid prices shall be quoted in pesos only.
4. All bids, in English language only, must be delivered in a sealed envelope to the office mentioned below by March 18, 2015. Late bids will be rejected. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send in writing (email) up to March 26, 2015.
5. Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the tender dossier.
6. Tender documents will be available from March 18, 2015. Interested Bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents in English at no cost from the contact mentioned below.
NCCP ACT ALLIANCE
Zamora St. Cor Paterno, Tacloban City
Karren D. Kempis