It is only a matter of time when the next powerful typhoon or some other natural catastrophe hits this extremely disaster-prone country. However, next time does not have to be deadly, as a lot can be done to mitigate the impact of a disaster.
HOT OFF THE PRESS:
THE INTERSECTIONS OF MIGRATION, HUMAN RIGHTS & DEVELOPMENT JUSTICE
Edited by Liberato C. Bautista & Mervin Sol H. Toquero
Price: Php. 300.00 each (or USD$ 15.00 price includes shipping and handling)
Purchase outside of the Philippines may be placed with the General Board of Church and Society of the United Methodist Church, New York Office, 777 United Nations Plaza, Suite 8G, New York, NY 10017
ANNOUNCEMENTS/EVENTS INVITATION TO BID
Title: Supply of construction materials
Contracting Authority: National Council of Churches in the Philippines
Deadline of submission of bids: May 19, 2015, 12 MN
INVITATION TO BID
NCCP, is launching a Negotiated tender and invites interested suppliers in supplying of the Items.
Bidding will be conducted through Negotiated procedure.
1. All the goods are for a humanitarian project Brgy. Ferreras, Marabut Samar; Brgy. Salvacion Basey Samar; supported by National Council of Churches in the Philippines and Act Alliance.
2. All the goods to be delivered to the Specified Barangay.
3. Please note, the bid prices shall be quoted in pesos only.
4. All bids, in English language only, must be delivered in a sealed envelope to the office mentioned below by May 19, 2015. Late bids will be rejected. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send in writing (email) up to May 12, 2015.
5. Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the tender dossier.
6. Tender documents will be available from May 11, 2015. Interested Bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents in English at no cost from the contact mentioned below.
NCCP ACT ALLIANCE
Zamora St. Cor Paterno, Tacloban City
Karren D. Kempis